Wednesday, 19 January 2011

toyota cars

Excellence in auto performance is always constant in all Toyota cars. One of these quality cars is the 2007 Toyota 4Runner which brags not only in auto performance, but in the interior aspects as well.

I was browsing Toyota’s website yesterday because I wanted to know what the new lineup of vehicles would be comprised of for 2007. That’s where I came across the 4Runner. I have gathered some key information for me to further evaluate the vehicle. Then right after, I continued on fixing my Nissan clutch and Nissan distributor caps. I want to share some of the 4Runner’s interior features because based from my study, the 2007 Toyota 4Runner is abundant in interior and comfort features. Check it out!


Defroster-linked CFC-free automatic climate control with rear ventilation and air filter
Defroster-linked CFC-free dual-zone automatic climate control with rear ventilation and air filter
AM/FM CD with six speakers, in-glass FM diversity antenna and MP3/WMA playback capability
AM/FM 6-disc in-dash CD changer with satellite radio capability, six speakers and MP3/WMA playback capability
JBL Synthesis® AM/FM 6-disc CD changer with satellite radio capability, ten speakers and MP3/WMA playback capability
JBL® AM/FM 4-disc CD changer with voice-activated DVD navigation system, satellite radio capability, hands-free phone capability via Bluetooth® wireless technology, backup camera, eight speakers and MP3/WMA playback capability

Auxiliary audio jack (located inside center console)
Rear-seat DVD entertainment system with rear audio remote control, RCA jacks and two wireless headphones
8-way manually adjustable drivers and 4-way passenger fabric seat
High-contrast fabric-trimmed seats
Leather-trimmed interior with 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory and 4-way power-adjustable passenger seat
Heated front seats
60/40 split fold-down second-row bench seat
Third-row foldaway 50/50 split fold-down removable seats (second-row tumble-forward with third-row seats)
Fabric door trim with silver-tone accents
Leather-wrapped shift knob
Rear-seat center armrest with pull-out cup holders and convenience tray
Cargo area backup mirrors (without JBL Synthesis® audio)
Remote keyless entry system with rear window power-down operation
Power rear window with auto up/down, jam protection and intermittent wiper
Power windows with driver auto-down with jam protection
Power door locks with programmable auto door lock logic
Illuminated instrument cluster gauge needles






No comments:

Post a Comment